As part of our ongoing commitment to dismantle systemic inequality in recruiting, Another Source wants to share this list of job boards for African American job seekers.
Whether you are looking for a particular position or something specific to your industry, there are many sites and resources you can consider. We encourage you to also share these with anyone else who may find them beneficial!
- Diversity for Social Impact: Solutions that “help D&I Professionals & Leaders to maximize and celebrate their Diversity and Inclusion Impacts through marketing, human capital management, and operations.
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCU) Connect: The largest network of students and alumni from HBCUs. Sign up as a member to browse networks, job and internship openings, and news.
- Black Career Women’s Network (BCWN): Established in 2012, BCWN is a national career development organization dedicated to fostering the professional growth of black women.
- African American & Black Jobs: This board from Circa connects African American and Black professionals with employers who embrace diversity. They also share various events, research, and resources.
- Diversity Job Board: Featuring the latest well-paying job opportunities for diverse job seekers from employers all across the country, their goal is to connect qualified candidates with the best companies and organizations.
- Black EOE Journal: The leading African American business and career publication, The Employment & Entrepreneur (EOE) Magazine partners with employers looking for you.
- Diverse Jobs: Diverse: Issues in Higher Education hosts this healthcare and education job board. Institutions across the US and Canada feature positions here.
- Diversity.com: Woman- and African American family-owned, this site welcomes individuals seeking manager, professional, executive, faculty, or technician roles. It’s free to post your resume!
- Inroads: This non-profit offers programs for diverse high school and college students and professionals to support their careers and professional development.
- The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (JBHE) Employment Zone: Search the database by keywords or department.
- MCCA Job Bank: If you are a legal professional, search careers or explore the many professional development programs available.
- National Black MBA Association: From the largest network of Black professionals, browse local chapter events and featured jobs.
- National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers (NOBCChE): Corporate, non-profit and government, and academic openings for those specializing in chemistry.
- National Organization of Minority Architects (NOMA): Minority architects can find opportunities with employers who value minimizing the effect of racism in the field of Architecture.
- Professional Diversity Network: PDN partners with community-based and professional organizations such as the NAACP to offer job opportunities to their members.
- SEO Career: SEO recruits and trains undergraduate students for summer internships and potentially full-time jobs. Industries represented include finance, technology, real estate, and corporate.
In addition to these job boards, Another Source shares the latest job opportunities here. Don’t forget to connect with us via LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for important announcements and openings.