March is Women’s History Month! As part of our ongoing commitment to dismantling systemic inequality in recruiting, Another Source wants to share this list of job boards in honor of this celebration.
Whether you are looking for a particular position or something specific to your industry, there are many sites and resources you can consider. We encourage you to also share these with anyone else who may find them beneficial!
- Academic Diversity Search: ADS believes that everyone has “the potential and right to reach their career goals.” Women and underrepresented groups in higher education and research can find related openings in this niche job posting board.
- Anita B: This organization focuses on inspiring and connecting women in technical fields and academia. Their programs include resume review services, interview guidance, and networking opportunities.
- Girls in Tech: GIT is a diverse community who, in addition to their job board, offers local events, workshops, bootcamps, and conferences to support women of all skillsets and perspectives.
- The Mom Project: Founded in 2016, the Mom Project is dedicated to keeping women active in the workforce no matter their life stage. Fill out a profile at no cost and explore the mentorship and training opportunities.
- Women in Data With a mission to increase diversity in data careers, WiD operates globally in 30 countries. In addition to career services, they offer life coaching, certifications, and portfolio resources.
- Women’s Job List: For over 20 years, this job board has been one of the most visited ones for women. They prominently feature the professional, higher education, and government employers they partner with on the home page. Keep in mind that this is a paid board.
- We Hire Women by Circa: Operating from the belief that “diverse teams have the power to transform business,” job seekers can search this site by industry, location, or various other filters.
- Career Contessa: Created by a recruiter to address the gaps she noticed in the hiring process, Career Contessa presents not only job openings but also online courses, coaching, articles, networking, and an anonymous salary database.
- Tech Ladies: The largest international community of women in tech, receive peer support, professional development, and other learning opportunities. This job board also includes tags such as “fun” and “unicorn potential.”
In addition to these job boards, Another Source shares the latest job opportunities here. Don’t forget to connect with us via LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for important announcements and openings.