Happy Pride Month! As Another Source celebrates Pride this June, we want to express our commitment to standing in solidarity with our LGBTQ+ colleagues, partners, candidates and friends.
We are committed to providing an equitable, inclusive and safe experience for all those with whom we work, from our clients and partners to our candidates and teammates.
As part of our recruiting and sourcing process, we distribute job postings to a variety of LGBTQ+-focused job boards and social media groups. We’ve pulled together a list of recommended platforms for distributing your job postings to be inclusive of LGBTQ+ applicants and further demonstrate your organization’s commitment to being an inclusive employer.
Free Job Boards
- Pink Jobs – For roles in all industries, serving North America (including Canada), Europe (including the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Australia.
- Campus Pride Jobs – For roles in all industries with a focus on recruiting college-aged employees.
Paid Job Boards
- The Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals – For roles in higher education. A variety of memberships are available starting at $100, with many discounts available. Jobs that are specifically related to LGBTQ+ work in higher education can be posted at no cost.
- Out & Equal – For all industries. A 60-day job posting starts at $200.
- Seattle LGBT+ Job Forum – Specific to the Seattle-area and LGBT-friendly employers in all industries. Looking for a group for your city of region? Try searching “Your City/Region + LGBT Jobs” on LinkedIn!
- LGBT Professionals (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and Friends) – Well-moderated group for jobs in all industries, nationwide. Note that this group is for general discussion in addition to sharing job postings.
- OutBüro – LGBTQ Professional & Entrepreneur Community – Group for jobs in all industries, nationwide. To ensure that employers are pro-equality, any recruiter or HR professional employer representative who posts jobs in this group must be an active member of outburo.com with both a personal and employer profile.
- Out & Equal’s LGBTQ+ CareerLink Network – Group for jobs in all industries, nationwide.